Monday, May 25, 2009

Jam.Packed.Full 3 day weekend

I told you I was going on a HOT date and I did! saturday Seth and I went out and *gasp* exchanged our damaged cooking pots. They have a lifetime warrenty and we finally replaced the two that were ruined, probably the first year we got married. We also went to dinner and got me a new cell phone for the first time in 2.5 years. Oh yeah, we do it right here at the Haley house. (We also rented a movie, but fell asleep not long after the boys:)
Here's a cute picture of Colin eating (which he loves):
Stay tuned next week when we start a new food! Oh how the poop will change!


And Riley, one of J's very best friends turned two and we got to party! Here is the terrible two trio (Mall, Riley, J):


Remember them here? Look how they've grown! Except for me I actually shrunk:)

We did a whole buncha other things, but I don't want to put you to sleep. But listen parks were involved, that's all I'm saying. happy short week to everyone!

No comments: