Wait for it
Wait for it
Here it comes
Okay here it is:
Yes, my friends that is a natural 'hawk. It's adorable I know, now go start a following of me and more importantly my cuties!
And while we're at it, how about some comments people!! I can see you looking (thank you gostats.com)!! I give you pictures of strange peeing stances, I give you peeing in trash cans, I give you cuteness beyond cuteness, how about a measly "lol" or even better "rotflmbo"! Or even a seriously stop with the peeing! Something!
Okay rant over continue on your regularly scheduled blogging! And hey, have a great day, even if I don't make you rotf!
1 comment:
here's a comment :) love checking in on the haley's and their cuteness called boys... hope your day is going well :) - and i don't have a blog so i can't be a follower publicly, but like the peeing photos and the big blue eye pictures :)
xo-me
Post a Comment