2. JM was sleeping through the night, then we let the house get hot and regression.
3. I am so blessed (more than just #1 and #2)!
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my backyard.
5. JM has just discovered rolly pollies. Look out bug world here he comes. As we type he has two in a bug box. Over the weekend he watched one as we planted. And then squished it with a golf club. I said look out!
6. Naps are off today and have been for a week. I truly dislike this.
7. We have JM's bed time down to about 15 minutes. SOOOO much better than the 2 hours we were at.
8. No swimming today, what are we going to do with our evening. I vote a walk.
9. 92* is too hot for May, August maybe, but not May!
10. Kids are screaming only 9.5 today!
No comments:
Post a Comment