2. J is not sleeping through the nigh he woke up at 145 until 215 and was up for the day by 6. Seriously?!?! I am so over this!
3. J pooped in the big potty yesterday all by himself, I thought this is it, he can do it, we're potty trained! He pooped in his high chair today. 2 steps back...
4. I'm ready to plant, but haven't gotten anything besides 2 strawberry plants, and I don't have a strawberry pot.
5. I hate washing cloth diapers, they're stinky, even if I'm not the one who puts them into the washing machine.
6. I'm writing this from my back porch, while listening to John play, Colin sleep and the fountain spray.
7. Keeping a two year old from playing/throwing things/ bathing in a fountain is hard! (Notice the beach ball, he's hopeful!)
8. Trying to convince a two year old (I like saying that!) that you in fact cannot catch butterflies with a bbq basket is impossible.
9. My yard has become a breeding ground for toys, Since I took the picture of the mess J has gotten out a jump rope, soccer ball, another baseball bat, and more bbq baskets.
10. We just lost a bright blue baseball in the grass, it might be time to mow...
We both need sunscreen so goo thing it is only 10 today!! Happy not Monday!
2 comments:
Your yard looks like so much fun! We need to mow too- but we don't have a lawn mower so Chris does the whole thing with a weed-wacker. It is hilarious!
We've done it with the weed eater before. But only in a pinch!
Post a Comment