1. J has a fever of 102:(
2. Colin is teething:(
3. Because of 1 & 2 mommy has a headache:(
4. I need to make phone calls, but am blogging instead...
5. I had my end of year ice cream party with my cheerleaders last night and they got me a gift card to cold stone, they know me so well:)
6. I love this site
7. J is going to be in gynastics with Mall and Riley, so excited!
8. I love this site too, though you may not....
9. I did more laundry this weekend then there are days in the week.
10. Clearly not much going on this week, maybe tomorrow will be more exciting:)
The Waterfall
12 years ago
1 comment:
Your are a dork! I love reading your blog because it ALWAYS makes me laugh. Hey, by the way, you COULD comment on my blog too!
Post a Comment