Sunday, May 3, 2009

What a weekend!

I can't tell you all the crazy fun things we did this weekend, because you'd stop reading since it would be so long! We had an amazing weekend and with the help of pictures I will help you see how cool it was!
1. Colin started solids. After oggling my ice cream, I knew it was time. he's been telling me it was time for weeks!
Before:

After:


He isn't as dirty as John was because so much went in his mouth. He ate again today and is a happy boy!

2. John went pee pee in the potty more than 15 times, and only had 2 accidents. Plus woke up dry from his nap. (See post below)


I said on Tuesday that I wanted to redo my front porch. I did. I didn't do everything I'd like to do. But since we plan on selling at some point I didn't want to go crazy. the porch swing broke, and almost went through the front window many a time so it was time for a new direction!
Here is a before from last spring:


Here is today:


3. We celebrated JM's 2nd birthday with our families. We all had a great time and John got lots of fun new things. John had a really hard time fall asleep tonight because of it. Maybe he'll sleep through the night which he hasn't done in weeks!


If you would have told me two years ago today that I would be where I am, I would have called you a liar. I'm so happy to be at this point in my life today though, so I'm glad I didn't know!

No comments: