Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Flashback



Here are the boys right after they were born J is the first one and he is just hours old.Col is the second picture and he is one day old. Both pictures were taken in the Longmont United NICU. It is easy to tell that Col was bigger, those 2# sure show! That being said don't they look similar? I mean they DO have the same parents, so they won't look too much different, but I think they look a lot alike!
I think I am doing this to curb some of my baby fever. Yes with 2 under 2, both not sleeping, and everyone around me getting pregnant I'm (sorta) ready for another one. It is going to be awhile because the reality of 3 is, well we're going to wait never the less. Happy weekend. I'm going on a date! (Yes with my husband!)

No comments: