I debated showing this, it being my "dirty laundry" of sorts, but I feel it needs to be seen, or at least put somewhere to be brought out another day. Like Mother's Day, or my birthday (which is coming up and is a big number, this is for you seth). For those of you who think my son is perfect, this is a reality reminder, he's not. This was the middle of a 10 minute tantrum. I enjoy the dancing around.
Turn down your volume, and excuse my laughing. If you can't make it to the end I do put the camera down and take care of the poor teething baby. And all of this because dad went to work:)
The Waterfall
12 years ago
3 comments:
Hi Kelly! It's Jenn (cousin Will's fiance). One of the Rhoades aunts told me about your blog, and it is a lovely break from bar exam studying, so I'll likely be visiting lots over the next two months! The boys are adorable!
Good luck on the bar!! I hope you enjoy your breaks, and I can take your mind off of studying, even if just for a moment! We are getting SO excited for the wedding! See you in August!
Oh, yes, those are lovely times!!! I have one of those just about every day!
It's tough being two!
Post a Comment