So I haven't forgotten, in fact I'm working on it now more than ever. I have run into some road blocks however. 1. Some of the things take a lot of time, not one of my strong points. 2. Some of the things are not "obtainable" such as: 100. Use the reusable bags at the store, every time! I forgot once does that mean I can never cross it off of my list? I think I'll rewrite a few of them. 3. Some of the things take money, and LOTS of it! 35.Pay off Kelly’s car loan and 36.Pay off Seth’s car loan. These two we are working hard on. But a few other things come up, and they need to be taken care of first. We are making inflated payments on both cars, but still have a LONG way to go. And yet it will shave at least a year off the life of the loans. I'll try and keep you updated and point out any progress or changes I make!!
No comments:
Post a Comment