Tuesday, May 5, 2009

10 on Tuesday

I liked this and am going to do it every week (that I remember!)
1. Today is John Michael's birthday. As of 4:19 this morning he is two years old!
2. Yesterday I was so excited I didn't share his two year stats! 27 pounds 4 ounces, fully dressed with crocs and a diaper. And 36 inches tall!
3. If he keeps that up he'll weigh 29 pounds at 3, and be 6 feet tall fully grown.
4. John hasn't had any accidents today and has eve POOPED IN THE POTTY!!!!!
5. John Michael now pees standing up, it makes a mess, but he is still listening to his body and stopping whatever he is doing to go... That is a direct quote from Elmo's Potty Time (highly reccommended!)
6. Colin slept until 330 when I woke him up to nurse, and then slept until 730 (in his own bed!) when I again woke him up to nurse, then 9!!!!
7. I want to make this for John and Colin's rooms...
8. I love my new porch and have gotten so many compliments on it. We just go out to glide a few times a day now!
9. Seth is going to build shelves in the garage to store all the outside toys we have accumulated. I can't wait!
10. Now it's time for a playdate! With the Atherton's.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday to your little dude!! I read your 10 on Tuesday list last week, too and I think I'm going to steal it from you if you don't mind.

The Haley's said...

Steal on I got it from another blog too. Sometimes I get my best ideas from other people! ;)