Tuesday, June 2, 2009

10 on Tuesday~ 2 year old edition

Things learned/said/preformed by a two year old who shall remain nameless, but you all know who it is.
1. Peeing on an animal shows your aim, does not please parents
2. Using "No Barney" as a punishment only works as long as the momma has nothing to do.
3. You must "punish" your 6 month old for kicking just as you would a 2 year old because other wise "it's not fair".
4. Gymnastics (started yesterday!) with said two year old, proves only that he is a wonderful "monkey" and that his listening ears need some work.

5. Rainy days in the summer aren't much fun, for my table, due to glue sticks.
6. Stamps on hands and feet cure just about everything!
7. Body part and function talk can NEVER get old, unless of course you're older than two.
8. "I need a beer", truer words were never spoken, though I wish I were the one that said them. Especially since we were around company.
9. Reading the paper while swinging, IS a good idea.

10. I wish I could know more on Barney, but he is a good distraction, I would just like the songs to stop playing in MY head. ALL.DAY.LONG.

No comments: