Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What day is it?

I guess it's not Tuesday, and really in 33 minutes it will be Thursday, but I have excuses, most of which I will be telling you hear in my "10 on Wednesday really late".
1. I wanted to put pictures in the post and call it wordless Wednesday, but alas I cannot find my camera. It is probably in my new MINI VAN!!!
2. Oh yeah I have been broken by society or whatever but I LOVE it! Why would you ever want to have anything else? It truly is the greatest car ever invented. Maybe I'll do a meet the mini man cribs style soon...
3. Yep I said mini man, JM calls it that and I like it... either that or Stewart.
4. I got the flu Sunday night, which is one of the reasons I'm behind. When I get the flu it's bad, not kind of feeling cruddy, but like, hey should we be in a hospital bad. Luckily I've recovered I think.
5. Recently Toll House cookie dough was recalled because of e.coli. I'm pretty sure I ate at LEAST 2 packages raw. If my insides start to bleed, my flu is really e.coli and I SHOULD go to the hospital. And I should probably stop eating cookie dough, raw, as a snack, or a meal.
6. Collie got another tooth, the lower right one. It's just so cute!!
7. My house, and to some extent my life is a little out of control right now. Probably because of the flu or e.coli or whatever. I have tons of half finished projects that need to be finished. Because I want to park in the garage again, in the new mini man.
8. Have I told you that the master shower has been leaking? Oh no I forgot to mention that? Oh well I was probably busy ripping out part of my main level ceiling or having tile guy tell me that the entire shower has to come out and be redone. I know it happens when houses age, but wait my house isn't even 5. Man old age is going to suck...
9. My children are still not sleeping. In fact I returned the book (that would be book number 4) to the library. We're going to give it a few more days, but I'm not all that hopeful. And the 8 or so cups of milk JM is drinking each night are creating the need for MORE diapers to be changed mid-night. And even the triple stuffed cloth diapers are not cutting it. So I'm on the hunt for a good night time disposable. Recommendations?
10. I STILL don't feel sleepy, but am going to try because I NEED to sleep tonight, even if it is only 22 minutes until morning. Because tomorrow is a new day full of swimming, kickball and God only know what else, and because I need to be really for all of it, which will probably start in 6 hours and 18 minutes. But I'll be ready for it. Especially with the new mini man:)

No comments: