Friday, June 5, 2009

Fruity Friday

I know I haven't done flashback in a couple weeks, but I'm trying to get my scanner working so we can really flashback!

I never told you that we have our produce delivered! Every week door-to-door organics brings me a box of goodies. It has dramatically reduced our grocery shopping trips and now we always have fresh organic things to eat. It has helped us eat more and more of a divers set of fruits and veggies. Plus they use local as much as possible and almost always deliver with the seasons.
As many of you know I made all of J's baby food, and while I was dreading doing it again at first, it is so much easier and thus enjoyable this time! When I get the email from d2d I check to see what food I'm going to introduce in the next week (via super baby food book). And then I sub out items that we won't eat for things C will. It's super easy and makes homemade baby food super easy!

I'm off to celebrate my anniversary at Jax the chef is the winner of top chef on bravo!
Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle Steffen said...

We were at Jax on Friday eve too! Can't believe we didn't see you!!