Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ten on Tuesday~Just So Edition

1. Pureed squash is the same color/texture/quantity in as out, just so you know.
2. One of my kids doesn't sleep, so when he does, even when it takes 2 hours, and at some point he turned the light on, and there's books in bed, and water, it's just so nice.

3. One of my kids does sleep, not quite through the night, and usually in my bed, but either way I love him, just so much. (not that I don't love the other one, oh on the contrary).

4. Seeing my children with my parents is just so lovely.

5. Between the two there were 4 vaccinations given today which is making the day just so much harder then it would have been.
6. Just so you know that means Col has been stuck 4 times in the last two days.
7. I like things in my house just so, so now that I have children I feel like I am fighting a never ending battle. And yet I don't give up...
8.I am just SO happy that the weather finally feels like spring. Not June, but spring:)
9. Just so you know we have a sitter!

10. And a tooth! (Just so that you know:) (It's the little "pearl" in his mouth)

No comments: