Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Sick kids again, I'm so over this. J has a fever of 101 (teeth maybe?) and C threw up. It may be the milk of J's that he got into, or it could be the nasty flu I had, then TT had, and now Mimi and Pop Pop have. Please God no.
2. We've been going to the concerts in the park. They are a ton of fun, but self pictures are still not that good!

3. We all went fishing on Saturday night with Uncle Grant and Pop Pop. Seth got blanked but everyone else caught some!

4. Auntie Christine get in tonight late, we are excited to spend the week with her!!
5. Christin and Seth (uncle pp) Parrish are coming tomorrow and are staying with us for 5 days or so!! We are very excited to host them and hang out with them for the long weekend! And they are probably excited that we got a futon, and they don't have to sleep on the couch.
6. I have so much to do before the Parrish's get here. And I'll still have a hole in my ceiling. Good thing they're really good friends of our family!
7. On Sunday (this past) we had family pictures taken... I'm so excited to get them back!
8. On Sunday (upcoming) Colin is being baptised. It's just a very small thing with only family, but we're excited for that too!
9. We must be seriously potty trained because we just lent out "Elmo's Potty Time", which in our house is what did it! John didn't know how sure he was about it, but handed it over when it was time!
10. I just heard my favorite nurse is back after a long time away!! Okay, now I'm off to clean like a mad woman!

No comments: