Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A very late Ten on Tuesday

Today will be a birthday edition to commemorate all of the wonderful gifts, well wishes and loves that I received today!

1. By the time I checked my inbox around 10, I already had 15 new emails wishing me happy birthday! (an one slightly inappropriate one about improving my manhood?!?)
2. My hubby bought me a new Coach purse, I wouldn't have gotten a better one myself.

3. He also got me a Kapoosh. It is a really cool knife holder that I really really wanted!


4. He also made me breakfast burritos. Because Cheerleading started back up today, so I was a workin' girl!
5. My friend Anne brought me coffee, but I was at aforementioned cheer practice:( We're headed to coffee at 8 tonight:)
6. No less than 8 friends and family members called to wish me a happy birthday!
7. John Michael sang me "happy birthday" 200 or so times today, so I had that going for me!
8. Colin gave me hundreds of open mouth kisses throughout the day!
9. Seth got Carino's for dinner, (for those of you who don't know I got a job there when I was in high school just so I could get the discount:)
10. Seth bought 3 clown cones from Baskin Robbins for dessert, because I'd never had one.

No comments: