Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time Flies...

Boy it's a big week in our house!



Yesterday Colin turned 6 months old. It's big on a lot of fronts, half a year ago I had that precious little boy. Which means half a year ago today I was at Children's, which brings back even MORE emotions. In 6 short months I'll have a one year old AND a two year old(!) And in these next six months my baby is going to morph into a little boy, with eating, crawling, talking, and possibly even walking. When I look back at pictures of John after six months he really hasn't changed much, more hair, but that's about it!



Today is Seth and my 4 year anniversary. Seriously 4 years! Some days it seems like forever, like there hasn't been a time that he HASN'T been a huge part of my life, (it has been 9 years more than a third of my life, so it is understandable that I feel that way:), and yet other days it feels like our wedding was just the other day. I'm so happy to have Seth be my other half. He keeps me grounded and out of trouble. He understands my crazy mood swings and tells me it's okay. He encourages me, loves me and supports me better than anyone else in the world possibly could. It's easy to see how four years have gone by if you count up all the trips, projects and children. But what you don't see is how we did/got through all of that. Seth is the stead fast rock that my family hinges on and without him, I wouldn't want to do it without him. I truly love him with my entire heart.


John is 25 months tomorrow, which is officially too old to be giving his age out in months. We are going to his 2 year birth class reunion on Saturday. Seriously TWO years!



3 years ago Seth and I went to DC for our first anniversary. I remember telling him I didn't know if we'd ever be able to have children. Little did I know...
So see how I'm having a time flies week?

No comments: