When everything is either hurried or wrong? I kind of had that day today. J was up at 6, Usually my wonderful hubby deals with anything having to do with that time of day. He was working, I guess so was I because I was nursing, and trying to convince a two year old that in fact the sun WAS still sleeping and he should be too. All to know avail.
I did get a ton done today. 2 dishwasher loads run and emptied. 6 loads of laundry wash, dried, and folded, and half put away. (Sether is going to bring up the rest later and I'll put it away before bed.) The kitchen is, er was clean. And that was all before 10! I made dinner, not from a box, not from a menu, and not one of my go to meals. Something totally new, and different, and yummy. I took an uncooperative two year old to gymnastics. I took a very cooperative 6 month old to the cardiologist. And then to get blood drawn. Two sticks later they want to quit, I got a bit mamma bear and told them there would be no more pricks, and they needed to get everything right then. All day everything was hurry up and wait, between a train, and a Children's hospital waiting room. I'm done. John is still awake upstairs not sleeping. Telling Seth every reason that he needs to come out of his room. He needs to pee (duder you're in a diaper), he's thirsty (there's a water bottler in your room), he's not even tired. I am buddy I am.
So here is to the hope that tomorrow is truly a new day. Complete with better weather. And less hurry up to wait moments. (though we do have another doctors appointment, so that's not looking good:)
Oh and Colin's heart... Perfect! His pressures are going down, which is unbelievable considering the type of defect that he has, and his robust growth. Doctor's use words like perfect. He definitely still has a problem, one he will deal with his entire life, but hopefully, it won't have to affect his entire life:)
The Waterfall
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment