Wednesday, July 30, 2008

An update for Wednesday



Yesterday we had a wonderful day spending time with many fabulous friends! In the morning we went swimming with R and M, JM's very best friends! I really needed to get out of the house and was very glad MY friends wanted to go out and play. Turns out JM is also very good at hiding the baby bump.
After dinner the whole family went to the very last concert in the park put on by the city. JM enjoyed the music, dancing to the beat, he also really enjoyed the ice cream, but mostly he enjoyed spending time with his friend S. Oh happy summer days!
Finally today we went to the OB's to check on Baby Flat. He sounds good with a heartbeat of 157 beats per minute, (really high!) I am going to be on two more meds to get the contractions to stop or at least slow down. And we are now going in twice a month to make sure my cervix isn't shortening or opening.
I think that is all from the Haley House! Love to all! Kelly

No comments: