I've decided to start a blog for our family for many reasons, but mostly to keep family and friends near and far updated on the happenings of our family. And to eventually eliminate the "have you had the baby yet" phone calls.
So a quick update on the Haley Household Happenings, so far this summer.
Kelly:
An ever growing belly hasn't slowed us down yet, but I am looking forward to a far more relaxed second half of the summer. I started having contractions at 16 weeks, which we think is due to an infection in my uterus, which we have been aggressively treating. We have also started progesterone shots on Tuesdays that Seth gives me:), to prevent labor. The shots aren't bad but the tiredness and mood swings are awful. At 16 weeks we saw some boy parts, which we will confirm on Monday.
Seth:
Is working hard while there's work to be done. He is still which MHTC, and still likes how every day is different. He spent the first half of the summer "nesting" which made our already beautiful house even better, with new hardwood floors, paint, and a new bathroom ceiling. Everything turned out great, now we just need to finish all the finishing touches, so we can start on MY nesting.
JM:
Not big on posting the little man's name so for now he can be JM. Still in cloth and loving it, still not walking and still attached by the fingers to little pink. He is very in love with babies, but told me he would rather have a balloon than a baby brother. (Some days I don't blame him). He is talking all the time which I love.
I think that hits all the big things, now we are off to lap sit at the library! I hope this finds you happy and healthy! Love,
The Waterfall
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment