Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yesterday was a big day, well kind of...




Yesterday JM and I joined our friends M and R and their mothers at a local pool. The kiddos are sure having more fun now than they did even a few weeks ago. Afterwards both families came over for a BBQ. JM couldn't stop kissing M, who really just wanted her space. JM and R spent part of the evening “cheers-ing” each other’s cups and the dad’s bottles. And the big news may be that R may have finally convinced JM that walking is a good thing! At bath time JM walked from his room to the bathroom, by far the furthest he’s ever walk alone. A good time was had by all, and we all are very lucky to have such great friends!

Also yesterday was the half way point for me!!! I am now 20 weeks!!!! Here is a belly picture, showing that I do finally look slightly pregnant.

No comments: