Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just an update

After all the weekends craziness, we still don't have a home phone. I did however forward it to my cell, so hopefully I'm not missing any of our calls. The phone guy can't come out until tomorrow, (but the tv guy could come out today, and it's the same company) so we're celling it until then.

Yesterday we had our big 20 week ultrasound. He was a wiggle worm at first doing summersaults and dancing, until it was nap time when he curled up and fell asleep sucking his thumb. It confirmed that we are having a boy and we got to measure all his parts. His stats: Length (crown to rump, no legs) is 15 cm, Weight is 11 oz, and his foot length is 3 cm. Clearly he has a bit more growing to do before he is fully cooked, but he is measuring right on for now. I've tried to get the video to upload without any luck, so I'll try scanning pictures later.

No comments: