We've been MIA for the last few days, but for good reason. Thursday, Friday and Saturday I had cheer camp at the school. I am blown away with all of the new stunts the girls learned and cannot wait for the school year to start so we can show them off. It was wonderful to have both Grandmas watch John during the day so I could attend! Thanks Grandmas! 
Also on Thursday, Seth's very best friend Seth and his fiance Christin came into town from Kansas. We spent the weekend with them, golfing eating many wonderful meals and going out in Denver. Turns out I'm a little pregnant to stay out all night (which I wouldn't have except JM was awake once we got home).
Friday evening we went to the fair so JM could check out all the animals and "big trucks". He had a great time!! On Saturday we went to the parade where JM screamed in delight at the dancing horses, and tried to chase a float because it had balloons. The highlight was definitely the sucker one of the groups threw out!
JM is WALKING!!! I think it has finally clicked in his brain that it is easier to get around while standing up. Hopefully this will continue!
I am looking forward to this week being a little less busy than last but am happy with all that we were able to accomplish! I'm going to try to add pictures during JM's nap later. Love to all!!

Also on Thursday, Seth's very best friend Seth and his fiance Christin came into town from Kansas. We spent the weekend with them, golfing eating many wonderful meals and going out in Denver. Turns out I'm a little pregnant to stay out all night (which I wouldn't have except JM was awake once we got home).
Friday evening we went to the fair so JM could check out all the animals and "big trucks". He had a great time!! On Saturday we went to the parade where JM screamed in delight at the dancing horses, and tried to chase a float because it had balloons. The highlight was definitely the sucker one of the groups threw out!
JM is WALKING!!! I think it has finally clicked in his brain that it is easier to get around while standing up. Hopefully this will continue!
I am looking forward to this week being a little less busy than last but am happy with all that we were able to accomplish! I'm going to try to add pictures during JM's nap later. Love to all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment