I cannot believe how fast this week has gone by! It must have been because we were so busy! Tuesday we had a great play date with our neighbor Kit and her boys B and C. Little C is only 4 months old and JM loved him very much!! He was even (fairly) gentle! The "big" boys spent a few minutes in the pool, before Popsicles won out. JM really wanted to go down the slide like B, but just couldn't keep his footing. And thus got two mouthfuls of water :(

Tuesday night JM had his first experience with corn on the cob, I think it went fairly well:) He ate the entire thing!!

Wednesday JM was very lovey towards me. Which I ate up with a spoon! Baby Flat even got some kisses!

Here is the official 23 week belly picture! I'm growing, which means Flat must be too! The baby book says he weighs 1 pound!
No comments:
Post a Comment