Thursday, August 28, 2008

GREAT News!

Here is the update from today's big doctors appointment:

He is measuring, back on with my due date so THAT is what we're going with. (12/3, which makes me 26 weeks 1 day today). He weighs 1 pound, 12 ounces!!
His brain scan came back completely normal, in fact she used the word perfect!
All that butt wagging (it was an exercise) did the baby good, because he is head down!!! I am thrilled about this one. Clearly this could change, but it was hard for him to move at this point, and it will only get worse in there!

Cervix has minimal change again so I'm off of bed rest and on restrictions. I can't carry anything too heavy, stand or walk for too long. But I am allowed to run errands and such. I'm not allowed to fly, but I could go to the mountains for a quick weekend until 30 weeks.
He was sucking his thumb the entire time, which was super cute. The tech let us just watch him for a while, which we really enjoyed.

I feel like a new woman! I am completely jazzed about being off bed rest and am ready to join the world again!! Much love to all!! Kelly

No comments: