Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big Changes!

On Saturday we finally got JM into his new room!!! I was very worried about the transition, and for no good reason. He did great! He's slept in his new "Big Boy Room" for all his naps and the past two nights without any problems. I'll try and take pictures tomorrow...
Today we took our beloved dog Charlie to the Humane Society. Unfortunately, he had bitten JM twice, once breaking the skin and leaving a scar I fear he'll have for life. This has been the most difficult decision Seth and I have ever had to make. After many, many prayers and even more tears, we are hopeful God will place him with a perfect family, without any scary toddlers. Some day we will get another dog, but it won't be for years and years.
Now we will focus on the new baby's room, though there really isn't too much to do. I am excited to go through all of the teeny tiny newborn clothes and put them into the dresser, of course I'll be sitting down during it all! Love to all!!

No comments: