Friday, August 29, 2008

A childless mother, minus the one in my tummy!

I'm childless, well kind of! Today JM is with Grammy in the morning and our friend Anne is taking him, and meeting Seth at the Zoo! What will I do with all my free time you ask? Probably sleep, sew and Blog. I though we could all use a few JM pictures to get us through the long weekend. I know they help me on tough days!

JM wearing our friend Ryan's shoes after a play date with his friend M. He grabbed her bum, but I can't blame him, she's pretty cute!


JM is REALLY into hats right now. Unfourtunetly anything on his head is now a hat. Including in this case a milk cup, or a banana like this morning. The picture is blurry because we were in the car!
JM and Grammy this morning before their walk. Of course JM is sporting a hat, even though he was still in his PJs.

No comments: