On Saturday JM's birth class got together for their 1 year reunion. JM is the oldest by one week, and then they just kept coming after that until July. It was actually quite difficult to get 7 babies to stay in one place and look ahead for the picture. It was very fun to see how everyone's grown!!
The first CU football game was Sunday, and with special doctor's premission I was even allowed to attend! We took our second annual "Buff Family" picture and I think it turned out okay!
3 sista's hanging out at the game! Now we have a CSU fan. Aren't my sissys cute?
JM really liked dad's Buff's hat. Is anyone surprised? JM got a hair cut (finally) on Tuesday. It didn't go well. Most of the hair was cut, but there are a few that could still use some attention. My normally mild manner little guy, was NOT happy to have it done. I'll post pictures once I "fix" it. We must be having a growing week, because JM's been taking a morning nap again. I was kind of liking the one nap a day schedule:( Hopefully it won't last! Love to all! K,S,JM, and Flat
No comments:
Post a Comment