Monday, September 15, 2008

Seth and I were just making dinner and we wanted to share a recipe that our family really enjoys!!! It is from our friend Anne and we are forever thankful!
Annie's Burritos:
Tortillas
Ground beef browned and seasoned to taste
Beans (we use refried, but you could totally use black or pinto)
Cheese
Green Chile Salsa (Anne and I both use 505 organics brand)

In a 9X11 or so pan I put the tortillas in. Then I put the ground beef, some beans, cheese and some green chile. Then I fold them up (I use a toothpick to hold them closed) And put a little more cheese and chile on top. Then into a 350 oven for 15-20 minutes. That's it!!! I love how easy it is, and that I *usually* have everything to make them, even when I need to get to the grocery.
So thanks again Anne for the recipe!!! Now, I'm off to eat it!

No comments: