Today Seth and I went to the doctor's for my 31 week appointment. The ultrasound showed Stan as measuring 2 days ahead of my due date overall. His head only showed a due date of November 17! Clearly different than his pin headed brother. He is still head down too, yipee! My cervix is beginning to thin, it is not in the dangerous zone, though it is less than they would like. The doctor doesn't seem too worried, but would like me to continue to take it easy.
I am up a total of 19 pounds (all ice cream!!) which puts me at a little less than I was with JM, but that is to be expected when you're chasing a 16 month old.
Both of us are very healthy and will hopefully stay that way for at least another 5 weeks. Oh my it's getting close!!!!
The Waterfall
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment