Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Update with Kelly Fay

Seth and I were able to get away Friday night with a trip to the condo! With JM being adored by Pop Pop (was Grammy even there? No if you ask JM, ONLY Pop Pop) Seth and I saw 3 movies, which is more than we've seen in the last 6 months combined, ate out, and slept in (8:40 we live like animals!) We had a wonderful time spending time just the two of us for what will probably be the last time until Stan arrives.
JM is in full toddler mode, complete with melt downs. He will however use his words if asked which really helps. So do naps, which is what he is doing right now. I am now off to work on one of the many things that need to be completed before the little man arrives.

No comments: