
With my new computer, I needed to switch my pictures from the old laptop to Seth's computer to the new laptop. I have thousands of pictures and it was quite the job to get them all switched. The other day I realized I hadn't gotten a huge chuck from Seth's computer. FInally on Friday I went and checked, not there. We lost fourteen months of pictures from December 2007 until March 2009. Luckily we had some on this blog and I upload them to Walgreens to print so there were some there that we were able to get off.
We weren't able to get everything back, but enough that there won't be a huge gap. We don't have anything except what was on the blog from Jan and Feb of this year, so if you have any please email them to me!
SO a warning, today, tonight, soon, burn a disk of all of your pictures and put it somewhere safe.
This is one picture I was upset about loosing. It is from March of 2008.
No comments:
Post a Comment