Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Colin, a novel


Yesterday Colin had his 4 month cardio appointment. Every thing went REALLY well. It doesn't look like we'll need surgery in the next little bit and we are now on every two month appointments. Colin is less excited to sit through all of the procedures, but we got through them!
Today was Colin's 4 month well baby (we're off because of shots). Weight-19 pounds 4.5 ounces, Height- 27.5 inches, and head 17 inches. Everything looks great we've been cleared for solids (we're waiting a bit longer), and he seems to be ahead motor skills wise, (so maybe it's all muscle?)
He did have to have 3 shots which did not make him happy at all! He couldn't believe I would let someone do that to him. Either could I Col, either could I!
I was reading today while putting John back in his bed 39 times that at four months they can sleep 10-11 hours at night. I'm not posting this because Colin can, but in hopes that he too reads our blog and now will. (Fingers Crossed) He went 7 hours once. That's it.
I would really like to push pause on this kid, because he is growing just too fast. And yet J I could fast forward....

No comments: