I can't believe how time is flying!! So what's Col been up to?
~He is rolling from his belly to his back and has almost mastered the back to belly.
~He has pretty much scheduled him self, waking between 730-830 and going down two hours after that. Then he naps when John does in the afternoon, and usually takes another nap around dinner time. Bed for the night is between 830-900.
~He is getting too big for the infant carrier, and I really need to install his new carseat. While we have few more pounds (like 4), it is too much to carry him and the carrier which weighs about 20# by itself.
~He can hang out in the exersauser for about 10 minutes!
~He recognizes me in a room and just lights up! (I LOVE this one!)
~He loves to cuddle and falls asleep as soon as he's in my bed (I know, I know)...
~He takes a bath with his brother in the big tub. It is SO much easier to just get them both done at the same time, and he no longer fits in the baby tub!
All in all Colin is a JOY to have around, he is a dream baby (and you all thought John was bait and switch, Colin's easier!) I have my heels in the mud for time to go slower and make sure I kiss up his babyness every day!
2 comments:
Great photos! Poor Colin-showing him in the tub for all to see how delicious he really is-yummm!
I can't believe how big he is getting! And a haircut too- I love it!
Post a Comment