Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1 year ago today...

I found out my Colin would be joining our family. It was a busy day with Mr. Falcon that night, but in between all of my errands I stopped at the grocery and bought a test. I came home and Seth told me I was making things up, so John and I went into the bathroom and I took and passed the test. At first I thought of hiding it from Seth, since he wasn't indulging me, but instead I walked upstairs to his office where I must have had my crazy excited face on because he knew right away. I gave him the test anyway. We were so excited, I think we jumped up and down. At Mr. Falcon that night I didn't pay any attention to what was going on, I kind of had tunnel vision.
Who could have known that the perfect little baby growing inside of me, was Colin. He was and still is just what we needed. The next 32 weeks, weren't always pretty nor did they always bring out the best in me, but they were worth every second!
Colin learned to roll over today, unfortunately it was while he was on a couch. Opps, won't be doing that anymore! Otherwise the boys and I enjoyed the 70* weather playing a a couple parks and in the back yard. It was a wonderful day that I couldn't have even imagined 364 days ago.

No comments: