Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seth and Kelly, where are they now...


Seth thought pulling all nighters was for college students, he now knows trim salesmen also burn the midnight oil. He has been working really hard lately and for that we all thank him.
Though you may all think I have ditched the 101 things in 1001 days, you're mistaken. In actuality I have been plugging along, but I'm having issues with blogger formatting it correctly. In fact I just finished my "no drive thru food for 30 days" I gave it up for lent, and didn't slip until day 32. To be fair I had planned to give up all drive thru's but when I had two sick kids in the car and it was raining, I went to get med's at the drive through. I think God understood.
Oh and on an unrelated note, the sand box is here!!!

No comments: