1. I am thankful to be back home, but totally think Kansas gets a bad rap. I could live there without much of a problem.
2. John Michael (which he told me he prefers to be called) loves his new sand pit as he calls it. I love that I can see him play from the kitchen.
3. Colin is rocking his exersauser. He can play with the different toys and spin the seat around. (The picture isn't in the exersauser, but the playmat, which he also rocks).
4. I love weddings and cry at them, even when I don't know the people. On Saturday I really had to hold back tears as Seth (uncle pp) and Christin got married. I am so happy for them!
5. You wouldn't know it but Manhattan, Kansas has a great zoo! We spent Thursday there as a family of 4. We went back to see the monkey baby twice!
6. Not only do I cry at weddings, I hold my breath and tense up when I women give birth on tv, I've tried to stop and I can't.
7.I think my front porch needs a make over. And I think I'm going to work on that this weekend.
8. We are having a family only birthday party for John Michael this year. I am confident in my decision, and yet kind of feel like a bad mom for not throwing a big bash.
9. I got a new house cleaner. She cute, she does a great job, and she's TT (Courtney). She better not just stop coming, since I know where she lives.
10. I think Col's sick. Bummer.
No comments:
Post a Comment