Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's not easy being green, or is it?

For the second year we and our friends have had a Leprechaun party.  As with many things since the advent of Pintrest, it was taken to a whole new level:



Also with the help of a recent craft night, my St. Paddy's flair was multiplied:


 

And because it was the end of an era, I printed this to remind me of when they were little, and just how lucky we are!


This picture shows just what everyone else sees, I guess they DO look alike!

I had Courtney watch the kids Thursday afternoon so I could take them one at a time on a "date". 

Emerson, didn't really choose, but I do know that she loves nuggets, and animals so lunch and the pet store it was!
 
Colin chose bowling where after two rounds, I gave up.  Turns out he's really good, and my sore wrist reminds me that I lost, 3 days later.
John has been BEGGING to go to the pottery painting place to paint something to keep since we went at the beginning of the month, so we did.

It was very fun to see each of them alone, doing something that they wanted to do. 


I took a class on how to make a dress, it turned out great and I'm excited to put my new found knowledge to work!  Look out fabric world!  Em didn't not feel the same way about the dress:(



No comments: