Every holiday has it's own hoopla here in the Haley house and Easter is no different!
This year the boys requested that I make their shirts, probably because of the stellar dress I made for Emmy. But they also wanted to wear jeans. So t-shirts with ties/suspenders it was! They loved them and they were pretty cute:) Emmy had a very cute outfit from Grandma Horsey.
As is tradition Katy and I dressed up our kids to have a little photo shoot, and our bunny Hoppy Joe was a rock star, well as far a bunny models go.
Emmy REALLY enjoyed taking pictures alone with the bunny too!
And to refresh your memory, last year's adorableness! How is she the same kid?!
On Sunday we had brunch and more eggs with the Haley's and dinner with the Rhoades' it was a wonderful day!
While there wasn't an official Easter craft night, Katy and I did manage to squeak out some floss eggs one day over lunch. It was messy, but I do love the finished eggs!
I'm not sure why when I email them they end up upside down.... But I did manger to make a few bloggy updates! I can read it better, and I hope you can too!


No comments:
Post a Comment