Just so that you're caught up with what we are doing:
Getting 3 kids and a dog in a picture is impossible.
Emerson is potty trained
Colin and Rudy are a couple, a true set for sure!
Colin put Emmy on the mowing crew, but she can't use the "good" stuff.
Em weaned, by drinking coffee creamer.And then weaned from coffee creamer.
I ran in my very first race (5K) ever with friends for Finn. It was hard, but SO worth it. I have been enjoying the training, time alone with my thoughts, yes please! Already signed up for two more 5ks, and planning on the Bolder Boulder 10k and the half marathon in October. Seriously I NEVER thought I'd be running anything. (Logged 6 miles this weekend!)
My Dad turned 60! We went to an Av's game to celebrate!
Seth and I left our kids for the first time to attend the wedding of a wonderful friend in Dallas. Turns out we really love each other, enjoy spending time together, and will still sleep over most things! We had so much fun! Someone else needs to get married so we can travel again!!
1 comment:
A blog update? Actually multiple updates?! I think I might die of shock! ;)
Post a Comment