My landscape loving guy, had 4 friends over to celebrate his 4th birthday, in grand mowing style.
My $1 grass table cloth has been used 5 times now, best deal ever!
Small goodie bags, with a mower guy on them. naturally.
Mac drove Emerson around all day. She really liked it!
Giving Alex a ride
Can you see the little mowers on the cupcakes? Mad skillz yo.It was a very low key party with nothing purchased except food. We brought out the tractors from grandmas and everyone had lots of fun. I was SO happy the weather cooperated!
That night all of our family came over and we celebrated one more time. It was lovely.
Colin at four is amazing! The most kind hearted boy I know! He loves his sister and dog immensely, and can be caught being kind to them often. He loves legos, mower equipment, and forts, in addition to riding his new two wheeler, and scooter.
He has always been my outside guy and he continues to be so. I wish he would wear a coat and hat when it's snowing, but I think he will come in when he is cold. Right?
He is still my snuggler, especially at night, but I kind of like it. He also is still a great eater, out eating both of his siblings combined most days.
He can't say the /k/ sound still and so introduced himself as Tolin. He is experimenting with naughty language and has gotten into trouble because of it.
Even so, he is a fun spunky kid that makes me laugh, and yell, every day and I don't think it would be possible to love him any more!
No comments:
Post a Comment