We have enjoyed the start of March, minus the shoveling. Today is a beautiful day that we have spend entirely outside. (Waves from back deck).
Seth and I celebrated his birthday a bit early at one of those paint and sip places. Monet we are not, but we had fun together!
Oh and yes I dyed my hair, although is looks black in this picture it's really dark brown. I love the dark brown, I don't love the fact that it photographs black.We had dinner with our friends the Atherton's after MUCH too much time apart. With 6 kids between us, lots has changed since Anne and I worked at the Little Gym together. With so many kiddos, we decided that it would be easier if we didn't have to watch the girls. Just kidding, they loved hanging out in Rudy's cage together!
Great Uncle Tim decided that my children deserved to cheer on a "better" football team than the buffs and outfitted the kids in Michigan gear. While we are not abandoning our beloved buffaloes, there is enough room in our hearts for the blue too.
And two weekends ago I hosted a gathering to make bowls for the Empty Bowls campaign here in longmont. And I brought along a wonderful date John Michael. We TRULY enjoyed our grown up time together making bowls and then going out for ice cream afterwards. It is so fun to see him alone in his elements. I cannot wait to hangout with him again!
I have NO idea why the middle two pictures are upside down, and cannot figure out how to fix them, we will all survive!
St. Paddy's is coming! Prepare for the fun!




2 comments:
All your pictures are upside down. :) Cute none the less.
I love a lot about this. The fact that you are blogging again tops the list, followed closely by the upside down photos. You better pace yourself or you might have St Patrick's Day blogged before the end of March.
Post a Comment