Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In other news...

•I switched C to 24 month clothes because things were no longer snapping. And I switched J to 3’s because of the 3 inch gaps at the bottom of his pants AND shirts. Seriously 3’s!! I now have to go shopping because he has 4 shirts! Darn
•We are continuing our week of looking at preschools and I’ll have a full wrap up next week. We have found two so far that we like, but would like to be completely sure before we commit.
•We installed a new shelf in the kitchen which maybe my favorite DIY project EVA

•J is still rocking soccer, and needs to continue to practice, because C is also rocking soccer
•C walks all the time now, did I ever mention that?
•We have the pictures from the Haley Holiday shoot with Brooke. Here are a few favorites:




•The boys like sledding with friends
•I’ve joined a girl band, we look better than we sound:)

Annnnnnnnnnnd nap is over so only half get pictures! TTFN!!

1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of John is awesome! I love it! And I can't believe Colin wears the same size as James.