Once upon a time a young prince fell in love with a a self proclaimed princess. They had their fairytale wedding, two boys and a girl, and these are the ramblings of their happily ever after.
Ok...I LOVE Colin's hair!!! Cole has crazy hair too and it's getting so long and I'm really not wanting to cut it short. He has already had 4 trims, but my dad keeps telling me that I should cut it so it's not over his ears anymore. I just love that crazy hair!!! Yay for cute boys with crazy amounts of hair!!!! :)
1 comment:
Ok...I LOVE Colin's hair!!! Cole has crazy hair too and it's getting so long and I'm really not wanting to cut it short. He has already had 4 trims, but my dad keeps telling me that I should cut it so it's not over his ears anymore. I just love that crazy hair!!! Yay for cute boys with crazy amounts of hair!!!! :)
Post a Comment