Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Andrea Roberts Photos

Recently (OKAY, it was over Thanksgiving break), a wonderful friend Andrea was kind enough to take time out of HER vacation to take beautiful pictures of my family. Andrea owns Andrea Roberts Photography of Ohio but, lucky for me, she's moving to Colorado over the summer. I cannot wait to have her take our picture again. They are all beautiful! Thank you Andrea, and I'm still getting my order together, EVERYONE wants some:)
Our new header is my favorite family shot, and here are a few of the others.









2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

I am so freaking jealous I can hardly even stand it! I want family pictures that look like that! I would do 3 huge gallery wrapped canvas ones if it was me. Anyway, tell me when she moves to town and maybe I can convince my scroogy husband to get family pics done! Love all of them!

Meg said...

Those are great! We snagged Andrea for a quick shoot in Aug in Iowa at my sister's wedding, but Kate was total disaster...she was completely cranky and 100% uncooperative.