Wednesday, January 6, 2010

JM: Soccer Player

Today was J's first day of soccer at the indoor soccer field in Boulder. (Yes Chris the one with the bar above it:) He LOVED it! I was super impressed with his listening ears and his (limited) raw talent. His favorite part was running between the goals. He also liked getting to kick the cones, the balls and the balloons. Probably because I don't let him kick anything but soccer balls in our house. Such a mean mommy. The pictures are dark and I don't know what to do about it.

Running to kick cones over! (While holding up his pants:)


Coach Alec teaching J to flip over the cones with his foot.


Even C liked running around after balls! (Not real sure WHERE his ball is...)

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Um, I am pretty sure Coli was just trying to find Tim.

RhoadesC said...

Yes, I got a blog just so I could comment on your blog. You think there's a bar up there by chance? "Yeah, gulp gulp, go boys!"