Into a baby. That is the answer. Actually two babies, to be exact. JM is very busy, with all things holiday, showing off his little brother, and just causing overall trouble. CZ is good at sleeping, eating, and making bathroom related messes. Between that and all the doctor's appointments, Christmas shopping, and trying to make cookies, clean up, and show off the new little man. Well now you're starting to understand why I haven't updated the blog. In fact, even now Tiss is watching JM, and I am nursing anf typing with one hand, which would explain all the typos.
As of last Monday cz is 8 pounds 5 ounces, and 21 inches long. As of Tuesday he is circumsized (Which seth watched!), on Wednesday we met with a worthless respitory theripist, and on Thursday we met with our wonderful cardiologist Karrie. She answered all of our questions (that were so numerous that we had written them all down on a card) and looked over all of CZ's eckos, EKGs and CZ. Everything looks as good or better than can be expected. We go back to see her on the 22 of this month and hope (and hope and pray and pray) That C will be ready to come off oxygen during the day.
C and I were both tested for the low carnitine levels, and we are all praying that either it is me or that it was a false positive.
We had a great family dinner last night for the last time before Tiss leaves for Mexico:( We are very very sad for her to leave and very very excited for her to start her new adventure! Christmas will definitly look different this year than it ever has before! Hopefully I'll get pictures up soon! That is it for now!! Kelly
The Waterfall
12 years ago
2 comments:
Is Tiss Christine? What is the story on the carntine levels? Please know you're in our prayers and I hope /know you're enjoying your "little men." Thanks for the blog. Anne Rhoades
Tiss is Christine, and we are still waiting to hear about carnitine levels. I AM truly enjoying all of my boys, and am glad that you are enjoying the blog!
Post a Comment