Well, here I am 40 weeks pregnant. Yipee for Baby Flat, who will probably be closer to round then flat, but we'll just have to continue to wait and see which is more true.
At yesterday's weekly appointment, we had a little excitement which turned out to be nothing. The doctor thought my water had started leaking, after 4 tests we confirmed it had not. However, this little detour made it impossible to strip my membranes, schedule the induction, or anything. So I'm heading in to the office today at 830 to do all of that fun stuff. Apparently I have made a little progress since last week though, so that is great.
I'm trying to finish Christmas shopping, wrapping and mailing, all before the baby arrives. I'm doing okay on that front. I have a few last minute things to get, and those of you who say you need nothing, but know you'll get something; you are what is stalling my labor! I only need one more thing before I ship to Michigan and I'm hoping to grab that at the store later today.
So everyone continue to wait patiently (said more for me than anyone!) for this little (hopefully) bundle of joy to arrive. I promise we will let you know once he is here, which will be this month, this I know for sure:)
The Waterfall
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment