Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's already been a week!

I can't believe I haven't posted in a week! Here is an update:

Monday 12-22: CZ went to the cardiologist where he weighed 9 pounds 12 ounces, apparently all of this nursing IS doing something! Overall good check up, and he was taken off oxygen during the day, YIPEE!

Tuesday: Found out that CZ carnitine levels are still low. I talked to the geneticist and we are meeting with them Jan 13. Until then we are giving C carnitine supplements three times a day, and I am going to have some serious blood work done to see if I am the problem. I still hope it's me! Talk more with Dr. Karrie and decided to wean oxygen even at night!

Wednesday: We noticed that JM was limping and babying his left foot at Mimi and PopPop's Christmas. The boys got TONS of new toys and clothes. Mimi had a mini couch recovered for us. Now we have to move to a bigger house so we can put it somewhere. It turned out beautifully!

Thursday: Enjoyed Christmas with the Haley's, where again, my boys and myself were spoiled rotten. Thank you Haleys!

Friday: Neither of us can remember... Played a game at the Haley's at night, we would have won, but we needed to get home! he he he

Saturday: Went to breakfast at the Haley farm. JM (still limping) got a nibble from one of his beloved horseys. It barely scratched him, but he does have some bruising and a little swelling. It was bound to happen. He was begging to see his horseys today, so I don't think he's scarred for life or anything. Went to a bridal shower for Seth's best friend, Seth's bride to be Christin. Took both boys to a resturant for the first time (went pretty well), and played a dice game where I took everyone's money. CZ didn't sleep in oxygen!

Sunday: Enjoyed breakfast at the Rhoades' (seriously I haven't cooked all week!) with my Mexican family. JM couldn't believe there was another JM and called him Ria, just like his sister. We had CZ picture taken, JM was suppose to join at one point, but refused. I cannot wait to see them. They looked fabulous on her camera! And we finished with a pizza dinner at the Rhoades house. JM crawling around because he won't walk on his foot.

So this week looks like it will hold more doctor's appointments. Lord let 2009 be a much healthier year for my family! And yours!

No comments: