Sunday, December 21, 2008

Interview with JMH

I have stolen this from a friend who did this with her 2 year old... Thanks Andrea!

How old are you?
Stares, "are you one?" big head shake.

How old is mommy? old

How old is daddy? older

How do you bake a cake? Shows me his tongue. "do you put it in your mouth?" yep!

What's your daddy's name? Big Daddy

When's your birthday? Questioning look.

What's your favorite color? Blue. Balls Blue.

What's your favorite animal? Horseys. MooCow.

What's your favorite food? Poops, no! Laughs, new news (noodles)

What do you want to be when you grow up? build big towers, up up up

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh- I love his answers! Were you trying not to laugh the whole time?!

I plan to do it with Evan every 6 months or so, to see how his answers change.

The Haley's said...

I was dying! It was so funny! Later he said I was 6 and daddy 9. I didn't think he even knew those numbers.
I can see every six months being perfect timing!